We realise the importance of protecting the privacy of the users of our website. Any personal data collected through this website will only be held and used with care and in accordance with this policy, the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
By visiting, logging into, registering, or supplying information on the website, via email or by telephone, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information we collect
We collect the following information.
We will not collect any personal information about you, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. For example, when you register as a user of the website or request information or provide us with information over the telephone or via email.
We collect two main categories of information from users:
- Personal details provided when registering
- Site usage information, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
How we use your information
- We use your information to us to provide you with access to all parts of our website, products and provide customer service where relevant. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, customer service and the features of this website and our service and products generally.
- We may contact you to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or to let you know about new products and product ranges. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such emails, please change your marketing preference on your user account page.
Disclosure of your information
The information provided by you may be accessed by or given to third parties who act for us for the following purposes:
- We will release personal information on our users when required to do so by law. We may also exchange information with other organisations to help prevent fraud.
- We may contract third parties to provide services on our behalf, e.g. sending SMS messages, data storage etc. These agents will only have access to the personal information required to perform their functions and may not use it for any other purpose.
- We may pass on aggregated statistical information on the usage of our website and products. This will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
When a user enters our website, cookies will be issued to the browser. By using this web site you are giving your implied consent for these cookies to be set. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our web site then you must stop using it.
The cookies issued that may be issued are as follows:
|Google Analytics||_ga||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.|